We live in an era where church technology resources are an essential part of any successful ministry. Statistics show that these resources can help churches and their staff members in many ways. These include enhancing worship, improving church communication, and automating administrative tasks.
Many people tend to associate technology with entertainment. Pope Francis once noted this among his congregants when they were using their phones to take photographs instead of concentrating on his sermon. Church leaders should set an example on proper usage of these resources in educating and strengthening congregations.
In this article, I’m going to share ten church technology resources you can use to guide your adoption of church technology.
Church Technology Resources
Ministry Tech Magazine helps church leaders and administrative pastors solve technological challenges.
This magazine also covers:
- Church management software (CHMS)
- Electronic bible study
- Electronic tithe collection (e-giving)
- Internet security
Ministry Tech Magazine is a free publication. Church leaders can subscribe to have monthly releases delivered in their email inboxes.
Resource UMC is the ultimate church leader’s guide for all forms of communication, modern marketing, and church messaging.
Other than being a great outreach and communication resource, Resource UMC also offers:
- Tips on growing email audience and getting people to open your emails
- Church logo branding services
- Digital ministry ideas
- Outreach and marketing tools
- Basics for sending urgent ministry updates via email
Technologies for Worship Magazine is a practical publication offering training on how worship leaders can make the best use of technology in churches.
Other benefits include:
- Ministry Tech lessons.
- Monthly magazines on developing technological trends.
- Access to the best church audio App in the world-Turn It Up.
ChurchTechToday is a website dedicated to helping church leaders, pastors, and church communicators gain insight into topics like:
- Social media and worship
- Software usage
- Mobile phones
ChurchTechToday’s main aim is to shed light on empowering and positioning churches for growth through church technology.
ChurchJuice knows the importance of social media in how congregations, churches, and communities interact.
- Tips and strategies on how your church can benefit from Facebook
- 5 things to include in your church website
- A list of 25 best church websites and their values.
This eBook is free and church leaders can get it delivered to their email inbox once they subscribe. The resource is also downloadable from the ChurchJuice website.
Behind the Mixer is a church technology resource dedicated to teaching churches about enhancing their sound systems.
The team of engineers will:
- Guide you on buying the best equipment
- Teach you the basics of audio productions
- Offer free question and answer sessions on church tech
Behind the Mixer has a lot of useful, free resources and church podcasts on their website.
Church magazine documents all the occurrences in the church. For example, 2020 being a year of COVID-19 pandemic, reflections posts include:
- Church life through pandemic
- Tools used during the pandemic by leaders to take their church online
- Church response to COVID-19 pandemic
- Effects of the pandemic on Christian faith
This non-profit magazine may cover many topics on church activities that church leaders can use to take the ministry to the next level.
Discplr magazine contains beneficial lessons church leaders can use to train and prepare kids for ministry from a young age.
Key teachings included are:
- Free Sunday school lessons
- How to organize kids ministry
- Ministry empowerment tools for parents and teachers
- Children’s’ Bible stories and lessons
The Discplr magazine also includes adult teachings discussing methods to stick to the mission of the church and maximize your potential in the ministry lessons are discussed.
Church Motion Graphics is a technology resource meant to help church leaders:
- Learn how to improve live streaming
- Set up video calls
- Virtually engage their audiences
- Organize church media
Pushpay is a template that offers various important church technology resources for church leaders including:
- On-demand Pushpay University lessons for church leaders
- Tips on planning and managing church budget
- Church management software
- Custom-branded church Apps.
It is the 21st century and Church leaders should take full advantage of church technology resources to enhance their worship services. Here’s our list of The Best Church Technology Conferences In 2021 you should take a good look at.
Are you looking to set your church up with a website but don’t know where to start? Find some inspiration here: 20 Best Church Website Designs In 2021
Check out The Lead Pastor community for more resources and content for church leaders.